This document describes how TurboBase treats your personal information such as your name, address
phone number, or email address.
Please contact us at Support@TurboBase.com if you have
any questions or concerns about this policy.
- TurboBase allows members of a club to send email to each other and view personal information
about one another.
- TurboBase allows active members of a club to modify their personal information. We also allow club
administrators to modify personal information of all members of the club.
- TurboBase allows all users to send an email to club administrators. This feature does not reveal
the email addresses of club administrators to the sender. This is to allow members to contact the
administrators in case they cannot login or for prospective members to get information
about your club. We store the IP address of the sender to help track any abuses of this feature.
- TurboBase allows all users to view meeting schedules of all clubs. Meeting schedules contain names
of members who have roles. This is to allow members to view that information without having to login.
- TurboBase may share your personal information to comply with a legal process.
- TurboBase does not share your personal information with other companies or individuals, except as noted
- TurboBase stores your passwords in an encrypted form so that nobody knows your
password except you.
- TurboBase does not use any permanent cookies. We only use temporary cookies that are
deleted when your close your browser.
- TurboBase stores information that your browser automatically sends, such as your IP address. This
is useful to determine any abuses of the service.
- TurboBase assumes all users are 18 years or older.
This document was last updated on January 1, 2004.
- Terms of Service
- About Us